- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 04:55:47 +0000: Harden, Turner scuffle during Pacers-Rockets game - NBA.com: News
James Harden of the Houston Rockets and Evan Turner of the Indiana Pacers both received technical fouls after a scuffle in the third quarter of their game Friday night.
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 02:46:25 +0000: Bucks' Mayo ejected for flagrant foul - NBA.com: News
Milwaukee's O.J. Mayo was ejected from Friday night's game against New Orleans.
- Sat, 08 Mar 2014 02:44:18 +0000: Ten Before Tip: Friday's news from around the NBA - NBA.com: News
? The Rockets hope to avenge their largest defeat of the season and extend their home winning streak to a season-high seven games when they host the slumping Pacers tonight. Houston, which is a league-best 21-6 since Jan. 1 and 13-0 at home this season against Eastern Conference foes, was on the wrong end of a 114-81 beatdown in Indiana on Dec. 20. Coach Kevin McHale and his players believe their team has taken huge strides since suffering that setback, but they certainly have not forgotten how much the Pacers overwhelmed them that evening. "If you drive in the paint, they'll have four guys in the paint closing it down, so you've got to be able to drive and kick out," McHale said. "We've had problems with that. We've held the ball too much against them. We've played too much one-sided basketball. ... I think our team is getting better in a lot of different areas, and one small little area is we're getting rid of the ball quicker."
- Fri, 07 Mar 2014 23:42:06 +0000: Randolph back for Grizzlies against Bulls - NBA.com: News
Zach Randolph is back in the lineup after missing the Memphis Grizzlies' last game with the flu.
- Fri, 07 Mar 2014 20:55:43 +0000: Bucks' Ilyasova suspended one game for throwing punch - NBA.com: News
Milwaukee Bucks forward Ersan Ilyasova has been suspended one game without pay for punching Sacramento Kings forward Reggie Evans in the stomach, it was announced today by Rod Thorn, President, Basketball Operations.